Haru, Henry, Kaiser Upcycling Project N/S Belt Bag in Visetos
Pop art parodies of classic MCM characters are hand-painted on silhouettes from seasons past.
Size - Mini
Color - Cognac | COGNAC
Exposed to the chaos of the digital age, the elegant MCM hare experiences a moment of spontaneous self-expression in which its rebellious alter-ego — Haru the Wicked Rabbit — is set free. The defiant character is hand-painted by in-house artisans atop this mini belt bag in Visetos and nappa leather. A convertible companion for the global nomad, the accessory can be worn across the body with the webbing strap or around the waist with the accompanying leather belt.
- Approximately 4.0 x 11.5 x 18.5 cm
- 72 cm to 127 cm strap length
- Detachable, adjustable herringbone webbing strap
- Removable, adjustable leather belt with key ring
- Hand-painted Haru the Wicked Rabbit graphic motif
- Leather belt loops at back
- Zip closure
- Interior slip pocket
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- 24k gold-plated metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMZCAUP01CO001
The Upcycle Project
We'e launching new styles throughout the year.
Sign up for email notifications on The Upcycle Project drops.